The School of milk adulteration has started
During the first day of the event, the following speakers will do their presentations:
- Elena Yurova, Head of the Laboratory of technical and chemical control at the Dairy Industry Research Institute, Candidate of Technical Sciences
TOPIC: Identification of milk and dairy products when confirming compliance with the requirements of the technical regulations of the Customs Union. Methods for detection of falsification of milk as raw material.
- Alexander Rusak, Business Development Manager for Eastern Europe and China, Randox Food Diagnostics (online)
TOPIC: A solution for multiplex analysis of dairy raw materials and dairy products for veterinary drug residues using biochip technology. Experience of application in the Customs Union, Europe and Asia.
- Sergey Shapovalov, Director of the Scientific Research Center "Cherkizovo", Doctor of Biological Sciences / Marina Dolgaya, Expert in the field of analytical methods of milk analysis
TOPIC: Unification of measurements and accuracy of determination of physical and chemical indicators of milk quality.
- Olga Pavlovskaya, Head of the Department, ATL
TOPIC: Falsification of the physical and chemical composition of milk. Ultrasonic and viscometric methods of milk analysis.
- Elena Melnikova, Head of the Department of Technological Control and Development, JSC Molvest, Doctor of Technical Sciences. (online)
TOPIC: Falsification of the protein composition of raw milk. Types of falsification. The influence of protein composition falsification on technological processes, the quality of dairy products and the health of consumers.
- Tatiana Dushkina, Director of sales and marketing of industrial areas, LLC bioMerieux Rus.
TOPIC: Advantages of accelerated (automated) methods of microbiological control of dairy products at different stages of production.
- Marina Morozova, Head of the Corporate service of the quality management system and food safety, JSC Wimm-Bill-Dann
TOPIC: Measures to prevent food falsification
The second day will be held at the Scientific Research center Cherkizovo.
‘We will show how our laboratory has changed - we have become more equipped, improved in comparison with the first School of Falsification, held in 2017. - says the director of SRC Cherkizovo Sergey Shapovalov. - We are moving forward together with a company that sells 1.5 million tons of meat and is a leader in the export supply to China, meeting the highest quality requirements of the People's Republic of China.