Источник: The DairyNews
The rating "TOP-50 dairy plants" is the first rating that is dedicated to leading enterprises-processors of milk on the Russian market by the end of 2015. We noted 7 main facts you need to know about the new rating.
7 the main facts about the rating "TOP 50 dairy plants":
Read full article in English on DairyNews.ru
- The purpose of the rating is to determine the capacity of the Russian dairy market from the point of view of industrial processing.
- The main discovery of the rating is dominance of one or more dairy plants on regional markets.
- The volume of milk processing by the participants of the rating is 6.3 million tons, which accounted for 37.1% of the total milk processed in Russia by the end of 2015.
- Two transnational corporations are leading by the number of enterprises-participants of the rating: Danone, which owns 8 dairy plants, and Pepsico, which includes 6 companies participating in the rating.
- Most dairy plants included in the rating are located in Moscow region, Leningrad region, Krasnodar region and the Republic of Udmurtia – four enterprises in each of these regions.
- Moscow region (including Moscow) is leading by the volume of processed milk, here 4 participants of the rating processed 957,7 thousand tons of milk in 2015, or 89,8% of the total milk processing in the region.
- In the ranking Tatarstan was marked as deficient region, in terms of processing capacity, despite the fact that is one of the dairy regions.